What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a contact form or the newsletter subscription form.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To provide you specific information in response to your specific request (feedback, job inquiry, etc.)
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and support needs)
– To send period emails – the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates about company news, related products or service information, etc. (Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of each email).
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Yes, please reference our Cookies Policy [link to Cookies Policy]
Do we disclosure any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or suite policies, or protect ours and others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising and other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions [link to Terms and Conditions] section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http:www.colonnadegroup.com
Revel XP/Colonnade VIP
4212 Robertson Road
Birmingham, AL 35243